Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Multiple Choice.

In life, we make choices. With choices there are always consequences and with that we have to ask ourselves is it all really worth it?

There isn't a god damn instructions manual for life and basically it's all trial and error but sometimes our trial ends up being an error.

Sometimes, life throws us many paths to take and we're overwhelmed with all the opportunities. There's path A, path B, path C and the list goes on but you're only able to pick one at a time. The scary part about it, is that we never know what's at the end of that road and we just hope that everything will turn out alright. I'm not going to lie, I'm fucking scared too. I mean, I don't want to live with something that I regret choosing or regret NOT choosing.

I know, life does NOT work out that way and there's no possible way to see what's at the other end. I guess we just have to take a leap of faith and go for it. It doesn't matter what "it" is because in the end the most important thing is to remember that we only live once. We only get one chance and that doesn't mean we have to make it right. It means we have to make sure it's an experience. That's what life's all about, experience. Since there are no guidelines on how people should live life, we shouldn't deprive ourselves from opportunities but to create them in order to get the most out of it.

Right now, I think that there's too many things to be happy about in life to be upset, angry, depressed or anything with a negative outcome. Whatever it is that makes you feel as such, just let it go. Fucking let go. You won't be able to get back any loss time you wasted on negativity.

I for one, should know that I should ACTUALLY listen and apply my own fucking advice. I've lived my life with just being cynical and negative about life and everything about it but now, I suppose I have broaden my horizon. I see things in a much bigger perspective and in that light you are able to recognize that we have the ability to choose, the ability to act and the ability to reflect our choices and actions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home