Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's coming to an end...fast.

Who would've thought that a school year could pass by so quickly. There's 180 days in a school year and within those days, we gain knowledge, love, heartbreak, friends, enemies, sins, happiness and sadness. Most of all, we gain ourselves. As we grow older we tend to look ahead of the dark, unplanned future. We wonder what's in store and what we have left behind.

I have gained so many memories within this year. Some are good, some are bad and yet these mini movies will stay with me. These clips of my life will replay but with different faces and a different surrounding.

I have matured in a sense that I understand that there are no such thing as a bad experience but a learning one. I take everything in consideration and as a whole, everything that happened has made me stronger.
I understand that there is NO point to dwell in the past and the what ifs.
I understand that life is not fair but we have to work with what we have.
I understand that whatever happens in this very moment will not matter in a few years.
I understand that when I'm older I will look back and wonder.
I understand that without my parents, my family, my friends I would be nothing.
I understand that being self-centered and self proclaimed just gains you enemies.
I understand that emotions change easily, like the fucking Malaysian weather.
I understand that no matter what, I will not put anyone before myself.
I understand that life has just begun and nothing is the end. It's always a start of a new beginning.
I understand that I have to love and take care of myself before others.





I finally understand you're not worth it. I'll be the best you'll ever have and you'll be my worst.

I finally understand myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home