Monday, March 16, 2009

Band-Aid.

Too bad they don't invent band-aids for broken hearts, broken homes, or broken people. Nothing to protect the broken from more pain. Band aids serve as a protective barrier but just non permanent. It's supposed help until the wound is ready to heal by itself.

I guess pain was invented to acknowledge the strong from the weak. It allows people to grow or it allows people to fall. I'm one of those who are falling. I keep telling myself that I'm better than this. What the hell is wrong? What's wrong? I'll tell you what's fucking wrong. LIFE'S FUCKING WITH ME.

Everytime I try to get my shit together something worse always occurs. It's as if there's a never ending cycle of crap going on in my life. I adore those who have simple, happy lives where living is out of purpose and not as a chore.

Sometimes I wonder...what am I doing here? I mean life ain't that great at this point so why bother carrying on? Sure, I've seeked help, talked to people, read those gay shit psychology books and I'm still not alright.

I'm just broken beyond repair but repackaged into something plastic to keep it all together. This exterior i guess was SUPPOSED to be made to last but somehow, it had a crack. I tried to place a band aid to cover up the crack. Guess that didn't work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home