Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rejection, Denied, No Go.

I'm sorry [insert name]...I just don't feel the same way. Or I'm not ready. Or let's just be friends. Sound familiar? Say hello to rejection.

Don't worry, we'll all go through it at least once in our lives so don't feel bad or pine over it. Just chillax and imagine...it could've been worse. I mean you were brave enough to pop the question or even mention it. Or even if you just declared your affection, that's already a huge achievement.

I mean, I'm such a big chicken. I usually just keep all my emotions to myself so basically, it's hard for you to read me. I mean you took the risk, a chance to see if there was a possibility of something happening. Be happy, because now you don't have to live off "what ifs".

Rejection? Nah, more like an opportunity to score another. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home