Sunday, March 15, 2009

Some-thing that I call a Poem.

Man, this was a poem I wrote when I was drunk and emo...and amazingly I like it. I think it's one of those poems that have such a deep meaning but are put in very simple words...Anyhoo, enjoy.

I fell on my knees,

Crying over you,

But all you did was flee.

And now I see what’s true.


I see those who love me,

I see those who care,

I see those who want me free,

And get rid of this sick love affair.


I told myself to give me time.

I told myself to heal.

I told myself that it’s not a crime

To lie about how you truly feel.


The pain increases day by day

But I don’t let it show on my face

For I put on a mask, a show, a play,

To conceal this painful phase.


It’s amazing what one person can do.

The one who you love,

Is able to crush you, burn you, and leave you.

That’s the one you love.


Time is the greatest healer.

That’s what my dad said.

Then why does it seem like forever.

And that I’ve lost my head?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home