Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thx

Thank You
Merci
Terima Kasih
Danke
Nandri
Arigato
Xie Xie

I am thankful for alot of things.

I thank everyone who has touched my life significantly and those who welcome me into theirs.

I am thankful for having amazing parents who may have their traits but portray their unconditional love towards me. I have never appreciated them fully and I regret not doing so but as of now, I am trying to make up for lost time and memories.

I am thankful for having friends who have supported me throughout everything that has happened and these wonderful people are the reason why I wake up in the morning and enjoy going to school. These people put a smile on my face and touch my heart with their overflowing love. Most people think of friends and just benefits. I think of these people as the family that I had the opportunity to choose.

I am thankful that I am given so many opportunities in life.

I am thankful that I have a roof over my head, food on the table, clothes on my back and an education. I suppose not many people really think about these things but I have broaden my spectrum on life and alot of things that made me upset are minuscule compared to the rest of the world.

I am thankful for finally realizing that there are many opportunities for friendships, love and happiness that I can wake up everyday knowing that today will be better than yesterday. That tomorrow will be EVEN better.

I am thankful of choosing to stay alive. Without this, I guess I would never find out what's in store and not even have the choice of coming back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home